The incumbent is expected to facilitate warehouse activities, through safe and efficient handling of materials.
Some Main Responsibilities include:
- Picking of goods to fulfill customer orders.
- Properly shrink wrap pallets to secure goods when necessary.
- Ensure proper stock rotation, through assisting with goods replenishment.
- Ensure accuracy of bins, through physical count to validate system quantity, lot and expiry dates.
- Ensure the integrity of goods, through the identification of damaged goods.
- Product relocation throughout the warehouse, via manual moves.
- Participate in stock counting exercises, as required, to ensure accuracy of inventory.
- Complete daily checks of all vital equipment, to ensure safe operation and consistent performance.
- Report any unsafe conditions to Warehouse Management and fully co-operate on all matters related to safety.
- Ensure that work area is kept clean and tidy at all times, through removal of unwanted waste material including, but not limited to, shrink wrap and other packaging materials.
- Any other job-related duty, as requested by Warehouse Management.
Qualification, Experience and Requirement:
- A Minimum of three (3) CXC/Ordinary Level passes including Math and English
- Experience of one (1) year working in a Warehouse, or similar environment
- A valid Police Certificate of Good Character
Skills / Competencies:
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability to work well within a team
- Good written and verbal communication
- Capability to follow instructions and complete tasks within the assigned time