The incumbent will be required to provide exceptional services to our key customers through the sale, promotion and management of the Company’s products in outlets.
- Sell and promote the Division’s products.
- Place customer’s orders and follow up on delivery of products, especially with merchandisers-new products, items not being delivered or out of stock.
- Negotiate with the customer for the listing of new products.
- Make recommendations to develop and grow sales according to customer’s needs e.g. Co-ops, Promotional offers and in-store specials.
- Liaise with Merchandising Managers, Supervisors and Merchandisers to ensure all inventory sold to the customer is available in store and identify any gaps.
- Continuously seek new opportunities to increase and improve visibility for existing products specifically product placement on the shelf and in-store displays.
- Work with the merchandisers to ensure correct planograms and pricing are implemented in stores.
- Work with merchandisers and store to manage expires which would not result in any expired product being on shelf.
- Work with merchandisers to ensure specials are implemented in store in a timely basis.
- Handle product returns due to damages and expiries in a timely manner.
- Handle customer concerns- complaints & billing inquiries with the highest degree of courtesy, professionalism & efficiency.
- Assist Sales Manager with the accomplishment of departmental targets
- Build close relationships with assigned stores personnel
- Manage customer’s account within the limits of the credit facilities offered to them in accordance with Company policy – delivery of statements and credit notes, collection of payments with utilization of credit notes; collection and processing of customer coop/rental invoices in a timely
- Continually maintain a working knowledge of all company products, services, pricing and promotions.
- Visit outlets as per suggested route list.
- Performs other duties that may be required to enhance the operations of the company
Qualification, Experience and Requirement:
- A minimum of 5 CXC passes which must include Mathematics and English
- A minimum of three (3) years sales experience combined with experience in customer relationship management Or relevant combination of training and experience
- Must have a reliable, working vehicle.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Customer obsessed
- Excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills
- Driven to succeed – Proven track record in sale
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence