Bryden pi Limited is seeking to recruit a suitable candidate for the following position in our Consumer Division (Food and Grocery Business Unit.
The incumbent will be required to provide exceptional services to our key customers through the sale, promotion and management of the Company’s products in outlets.
- Sell and promote the Division’s products.
- Place customer’s orders and follow up on delivery of products, especially with merchandisers-new products, items not being delivered or out of stock.
- Negotiate with the customer for the listing of new products.
- Make recommendations to develop and grow sales according to customer’s needs e.g. Co-ops, Promotional offers and in-store specials.
- Liaise with Merchandising Managers, Supervisors and Merchandisers to ensure all inventory sold to the customer is available in store and identify any gaps.
- Continuously seek new opportunities to increase and improve visibility for existing products specifically product placement on the shelf and in-store displays.
- Work with the merchandisers to ensure correct planograms and pricing are implemented in stores.
- Work with merchandisers and store to manage expires which would not result in any expired product being on shelf.
- Work with merchandisers to ensure specials are implemented in store in a timely basis.
- Handle product returns due to damages and expiries in a timely manner.
- Handle customer concerns- complaints & billing inquiries with the highest degree of courtesy, professionalism & efficiency.
- Assist Sales Manager with the accomplishment of departmental targets
- Build close relationships with assigned stores personnel
- Manage customer’s account within the limits of the credit facilities offered to them in accordance with Company policy – delivery of statements and credit notes, collection of payments with utilization of credit notes; collection and processing of customer coop/rental invoices in a timely
- Continually maintain a working knowledge of all company products, services, pricing and promotions.
- Visit outlets as per suggested route list.
- Performs other duties that may be required to enhance the operations of the company
Qualification, Experience and Requirement:
- A minimum of 5 CXC passes which must include Mathematics and English
- A minimum of three (3) years sales experience combined with experience in customer relationship management Or relevant combination of training and experience
- Must have a reliable, working vehicle.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Customer obsessed
- Excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills
- Driven to succeed – Proven track record in sale