Bryden pi Limited is seeking to recruit a suitable candidate for the following position in our Hospital and Equipment Supplies Division.
The incumbent will be required to provide exceptional service and sales support to customers on our products and services and to handle and resolve complaints to ensure the effective accomplishment of the department’s objectives for the export business
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the relevant HES products supplied by Bryden pi Ltd. and provide information on the full range of products to customers
- Confer with customers by telephone to provide information about products or services.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Proactively track tenders across the region e.g. OECS news etc. to confirm the availability to participate in any new tenders.
- Provide updated information for the customer database.
- Update price listing and remove any discontinued product codes, update any code rolls and inform customers of the same.
- Inquire from supplier about pricing, product codes and packaging for any product Bpi does not currently carry in which the customer is interested.
- Follow up on quotations for creation to PO's
- Ensure payments are received for CIA customers and request remittance. Ensure all documents for same are passed to Accounts for processing.
- Assist with management of AR for Export including follow ups with the customer and reconciliations with Accounts
- Ensure supplier sends product with adequate expiry dates per our agreements. If expiry is less than agreed, reject or agree on a discounted pricing in consultation with the respective Sales Manager
- Update customers regularly on shipments
- Approve freight quotes for customers’ shipments seeking best rate. If freight is being paid by Bpi, ensure same is costed by Purchasing.
- Verify Costings, ensuring goods shipped to customers are correctly updated to VAI for invoicing and provide selling prices where necessary.
- Seek new sales opportunities in current islands and new markets.
- Gather Market Intelligence including but not limited to number of hospitals, Health Care provision, Tenders, Purchasing contacts, Competitor information etc.
- Identify market opportunities and liaise with relevant Sales Managers for pricing and follow through to secure business
- Assist Sales Manager in the negotiation of service agreements when needed.
- Performs other duties that may be required to enhance the operations of the company
Qualification, Experience and Requirement:
- A minimum of Advanced Level / Cape / Diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of two (2) years sales and administrative experience combined with experience in customer relationship management
- Or relevant combination of training and experience
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Customer obsessed
- Excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills
- Driven to succeed – Proven track record in sale