Bryden pi Limited is seeking to recruit a suitable candidate for the following position for the Hospital Equipment and Supplies (HES) Division. The incumbent is expected to promote and sell the Company’s products to the target customers with the view of achieving the objectives of the Division.
Some Main Responsibilities include:
- Plan and execute weekly visits and planned meetings with NIPDEC, C40, RHAs, Key purchasers to determine stock levels at all facilities
- Ensure product items are distributed to public institutions and stock levels monitored at all times
- Investigate reasons for products not being sent to desired institution.
- Liase with NIPDEC Head office to collect purchase orders and build relationship with key personnel dealing with suppliers
- Communicate on a regular basis with Hospital pharmacies/stores to clarify any issues related to stock
- Track the relevant purchase requests for Hospital pharmacist to ensure delivery of goods.
- Monitor competitor information and share with Managers and colleagues.
- Keep Representatives informed about their status of products so they can focus their attention where needed.
- Make recommendations of orders to NIPDEC based on stock levels at NIPDEC and RHA pharmacies
- Expedite where possible the NIPDEC documents that need special declarations signed through the process at Head Office and Ministry of Health
- Participate in Pharmacy updates at Hospital Pharmacies
- Perform other duties that may be required to enhance the operations of the Company
Knowledge, Experience and Requirement:
- Minimum of tertiary level qualifications in Medical Sciences or related fields
- At least 2 years experience in the health industry, preferably in Medical Sales/Marketing.
- Or relevant combination of training and experience
- Must have a reliable working vehicle
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Customer obsessed
- Excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills
- Driven to succeed – Proven track record in sales