The incumbent is responsible for promoting and marketing Pfizer biopharmaceutical products to healthcare professionals.
Major Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, such as physicians, pharmacists, and hospitals, to increase product awareness and drive sales.
- Conduct meetings and product presentations effectively in face-to-face individual or group settings.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest clinical data supplied by the Company and supplier, and interpret, present and discuss this data with health professionals during presentations.
- Attain (and if possible exceed) annual sales targets.
- Develop and implement effective territory management plans to maximize sales and market share.
- Maintain accurate records of customer interactions, sales activities, and other relevant information in compliance with company policies and regulations.
- Participate in training programs and promotional activities essential to drive sales for the region.
- Regularly attend Company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings.
- Monitor and report on competitor activity and competitors' products.
- Maintain knowledge of new developments in field, anticipate potential negative and positive impacts on the business and adapt strategy accordingly.
- Develop strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector.
- Perform other duties that may be required to enhance the operations of the Company
Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum of tertiary level qualifications in Medical Sciences or related fields
- At least 2 years’ experience in the health industry, preferably in Medical Sales/Marketing.
- Or relevant combination of training and experience
- Demonstrates maturity, confidence and patience
- Possesses strong interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Excellent sales and negotiating skills are essential.