The incumbent is expected to support the Supply Chain Analyst in data-driven inventory management, technical tasks, and upstream analysis, enhancing operational efficiency and facilitating strategic focus.
Some Main Responsibilities include:
- Assist in tracking and updating Purchase Orders for changes in status
- Utilize data analysis to monitor and report “Out of Stock and “Over stock” positions for actionable insights by the Supply Chain Analyst.
- Support the monitoring of inventory levels to ensure alignment with stock cover targets and Warehouse capacities.
- Collaborate with Stock Auditors with inventory discrepancies identified impacting ordering patterns.
- Manage and report on inbound expiry dates to ensure compliance with minimum shelf life guarantees.
- Monitor ‘Spill Over” Warehouses and ensure requisitions are made timely to maintain optimal stock levels.
- Assist in resolving variations between supplier invoices and Purchase Orders
- Contribute to tracking, reporting, and analysis of Supplier Reliability metrics.
- Participate in process and procedure efficiency reviews on the upstream side of the business, suggesting improvements where necessary.
- Support SKU Rationalization efforts with the Sales Division to maintain accurate data within the ERP system.
- Assist in measuring and reporting on Demand Planning Accuracy, Forecast accuracy, and other relevant supply chain KPIs.
- Collaborate on various departmental projects to improve overall supply chain operations.
- Aid in Customer Improvement Initiatives by analyzing data related to discontinued items, returns, and other downstream processes.
- Ensures continuous service levels to Sales Divisions
- Assist in providing knowledge classes on Supply Chain inefficiencies.
- Support communication with suppliers to ensure a high level of customer service and resolution of issues.
- Perform other duties that may be required to enhance the operations of the Company.
Knowledge and experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Management
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience
- Level 2 CIPS and beyond will be considered an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent organizational skills
- Customer service skills
- Good communication and time management skills
- Good analytical and solution oriented skills