The incumbent is expected to ensure integrity within the Company’s Warehouse and beyond to the wider distribution network, to maintain a routine of various checks on activities performed and report to the Supply Chain Improvement Manager on any non-conformances.
Major Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Perform bin integrity checks to ensure that both system quantities and lots are in sync with that of physical items
- Plan and distribute count schedules weekly and ensure rules are adhered to.
- Conduct daily picking accuracy checks on Bins counted recently to identify any discrepancies
- Perform weekly cycle counts in an effort to ensure accuracy of stock
- Execute physical counts on specific SKUs to detect and correct existing bin discrepancies
- Assist with the checks and write-offs of damaged and expired products in a timely manner
- Assist with the reconciliation of Quarterly Stock Checks
- Analyze stock discrepancies and recommend changes geared toward optimizing operations processes
- Conduct random checks on Contract Delivery Drivers.
- Partner with the Supply Chain Inventory Analyst on internal Warehousing Audits to ensure procedures are adhered to
- Assist with any on-going Supply Chain projects as instructed by the Supply Chain Improvement Manager
- Investigate and report on all missing items on a weekly basis
- Ensure timely filing of all stock counts and obtain files as requested by Supply Chain Team
- Perform other duties that may be required to enhance the operations of the Company
Knowledge and Experience:
- Five (5) CXC / Ordinary Level passes, including Math and English
- CAPE / GCE Advanced level passes would be considered an asset
- A minimum of one (1) years’ experience in a similar role Or relevant combination of training and experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Applications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and quality
- Must be Proactive