The successful candidate will provide support to the Human Resources Department; ensuring that the Department maintains efficiency and confidentiality on all matters relating to staff and Management.
Some Main Responsibilities include:
- Assist with general human resources clerical duties, such as creating personnel files and processing applications.
- Assist with projects such as; HR events and Benefits enrollments.
- Answer basic employee questions regarding forms and procedures.
- Provides lunch relief for Receptionist.
- Assist with recruitment administration including: arranging advertising / posting of job vacancies, screening of applications, scheduling / coordinating interviews and preparing interview packages and post interview reporting, reference checks and filing
- Monitor and update the annual employee leave details in accordance with the Company’s leave policies.
- Assist with new employee Inductions
- Promptly input employee data into the Employee Database / HRIS and ensures that all employee information is accurate.
- Assist in the administrative details and coordination of Training and Development Sessions / Workshops as required. This includes but is not limited to: registration of participants, booking and arrangement of rooms, sourcing of materials / equipment, coordination of meals and refreshments and ensuring room is left in good condition once training is completed
- Communicate and promote the Company’s values.
Qualification and Experience:
- Five (5) CXC / Ordinary Level passes, including Math and English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and any other related software
- Interest in or currently pursuing HR or HR related areas of study.
- Experience in a similar or related environment.
Skills / Competencies:
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of staff in the organization
- Ability to work in a confidential working environment
- Self-motivated and takes initiative
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with good time management skills.