The incumbent will support the Division by preparing and following up on quotations as required to ensure continuous operations of the Division.
Major Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Prepare customer quotations as requested.
- Prepare delivery notes for Regional Health Authorities and Nipdec ensuring that delivery notes are accounted for.
- Prepare New Item forms.
- Verify Purchase Orders from Customers against quotation for price and quantity, ensuring that PO is completed within delivery period stipulated. Keeping track of PO balances.
- Maintain a working knowledge of product portfolio.
- Expedite declarations sent to Regional Health Authorities.
- Source alternative supplier for requested quote if not currently in our portfolio
- Communicate with customer regarding requisitions, quotations, orders, deliveries, back orders, returns and complaints via e-mails, phone or meetings.
- Liaise with Sales Representatives, informing them of POs received and inventory balances
- Any other job related duties.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Five (5) CXC subjects inclusive of English and Mathematics
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a similar position
- Or relevant combination of training and experience
- Well-developed organizational and administrative skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant software
- Ability to manage work to meet deadlines