The incumbent is expected to oversee the day to day running of the Macoya & San Fernando Depots and lead the activities of the Depots with the objective of providing cost-efficient, timely and courteous service to our customers while maintaining the highest standards of inventory management and safety.
Some Main Responsibilities include:
- Assist in the achievement of executing all Corporate and Departmental initiatives/ goals for the Depot.
- Enforce standards established in the Company’s Good Warehousing Procedures
- Ensure appropriate rotation of stock and inventory accuracy
- Promote product safety ensuring goods are stored in accordance with product specifications
- Drive all improvement initiatives throughout the Depot operations.
- Support the organisation's quality management system, vision and mission including adherence to ISO 9001:2008 controls and procedures.
- Deal effectively and efficiently with queries and correspondence from Customers-Internal/External.
- Ensure that all goods received are entered into stock and put away in a timely manner.
- Ensure all products are properly labelled and stored.
- Investigate and explain stock variances and report findings to Division Manager.
- Make recommendations for improvement of the Depot operations to achieve increased productivity and efficiency.
- Maintain and monitor key performance indicators to drive performance improvements
- Plan the workload and manage the Depot staff, providing support and coaching as required to support operational demands of the Depot.
- Liaise with Divisional Personnel, Customer Service Representatives, Sales Representatives, customers (internal & external) to ensure that customer expectations are met
- Perform other duties that may be required to enhance the operations of the Company
Qualification and Experience:
- Associates level/Diploma in Supply Chain Management or similar qualification in a related field
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in similar role with at least one (1) in a supervisory capacity.
- Or relevant combination of training and experience
Skills / Competencies:
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of staff in the organization
- Critical thinking, good analytical and problem solving skills
- Supervisory Management Skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Knowledge of Microsoft office Applications.