We are seeking to recruit a suitable candidate for the following position in the Operations department.
To facilitate warehouse activities, through safe and efficient handling of materials.
Major Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Picking of goods to fulfil customer orders
- Shrink wrap pallets properly to secure goods when necessary
- Ensure proper stock rotation, through assisting with goods replenishment
- Ensure accuracy of bins, through physical count to validate system quantity, lot and expiry dates
- Ensure the integrity of goods, through the identification of damaged goods
- Product relocation throughout the warehouse, via manual moves
- Participate in stock counting exercises, as required, to ensure accuracy of inventory
- Complete daily checks of all vital equipment, to ensure safe operation and consistent performance
- Report any unsafe conditions to Warehouse Management and fully co-operate on all matters related to safety
- Ensure that work area is kept clean and tidy at all times, through removal of unwanted waste material including, but not limited to, shrink wrap and other packaging materials
- Any other job-related duty, as requested by Warehouse Management.
Knowledge and Experience:
- A Minimum of three (3) CXC/Ordinary Level passes including Math and English
- Experience of one (1) year working in a Warehouse, or similar environment
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability to work well within a team
- Good written and verbal communication
- Capability to follow instructions and complete tasks within the assigned time