Bryden pi Limited is seeking to recruit a suitable candidate for the following position in the Consumer Division (Food and Grocery Business Unit):
The incumbent will be required to develop, recommend and implement marketing plans and promotions and work closely with the Sales, Marketing, Promotions and Merchandising teams to facilitate the achievement of optimum brand equity, sales, quality, distribution, visibility, price, placement and promotion of the assigned brands to enhance the Company’s image as a preferred supplier in the Industry.
Some Main Responsibilities:
- Development and management of brand strategies, communications and marketing campaigns through creation of annual marketing plans, using various effective platforms to reach target customer.
- Implement marketing plans, promotions, media and product launches for assigned brands to facilitate the achievement of the Company’s marketing objectives.
- Carry out market research, stay current and monitor market trends, competitive activities and conduct consumer insights, to identify opportunities and key issues and areas for investment.
- Conduct brand sales analysis and use category insight to understand performance of brands, ensuring the required corrective actions are developed and implemented by channel, to drive volume and profitability.
- Achieve and monitor monthly sales and gross profit targets in keeping with departmental objectives.
- Manage A&P spend in line with budgeted, margin requirements and brand investment.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Evaluate optimum quality, distribution, visibility, price, placement and promotion of the assigned brands in all trade channels.
- Prepare draft forecasts and budget proposals and administer approved A&P budgets in collaboration with suppliers, Marketing Manager, Division Manager and/or Group Product Manager, ensuring that all expenses are accounted for and tracked.
- Conduct regular trade audits, monitoring existing brand portfolio, competitive activity, promotional trends and identify opportunities and areas for investment, including appropriate tactical initiatives to counteract such activity.
- Monitor product expiration dates and damages of assigned brands at the Warehouse and implement measures to keep expiries to a minimum.
- Assist with inventory management – ICM forecasting – to ensure minimization of stock-outs, reduction in slow moving stock and liquidation of discontinued products and monitoring of expiry dates.
- Be the liaison and work closely with Principals to manage brands in the market.
- Create and disseminate tools needed for sales, promotions and merchandising team to launch/introduce products in line with road map.
- Perform other related duties that may be required to enhance the operations of the Company.
Qualification, Experience and Requirement:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing / Business Management or related field.
- A minimum of two (2) years similar experience in a FMCG Company
- Or relevant combination of training and experience
- Must possess a reliable, working vehicle
- A valid Police Certificate of Good Character
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiating, organizational and analytical skills
- Strong presentation abilities and competitive spirit
- Driven to succeed – Proven track record in sales