The incumbent is responsible for installation, commission, repair and perform preventative and corrective maintenance on the Company’s equipment whenever necessary, with the view of achieving the objectives of the Division.
Some Main Responsibilities include:
- Perform corrective and preventative maintenance on specified equipment and ensure correct functionality
- Prepare and execute Preventative Maintenance schedule for relevant instruments
- Identify opportunities for selling service to existing and new customers
- Track warranty completion and extended warranty agreements for sale
- Track inventory and advise on spare parts inventory holding
- Recommend and sell spare parts to customers to reduce instrument downtime
- Oversee contract obligations and deadlines in project implementation
- Evaluate the safety, efficiency, and effectiveness of biomedical equipment.
- Ensure the application of and adherence to established HSE measures and procedures to ensure the well-being of all employees and the Company’s customers.
- Adhere to the company’s quality & customer service standards and procedures.
- Perform other duties that may be required to enhance the operations of the Company
Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum of tertiary level qualifications in Electrical / Mechanical Certification e.g. EEET / Biomedical Associates Degree
- At least 2 years’ experience in the health industry, preferably in Biomedical Field
- Or relevant combination of training and experience
Skills / Competencies:
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to resolve technical issues
- Excellent time management skills
- Sound judgement and decision making abilities