Bryden pi Limited is seeking to recruit a suitable candidate for the following position in our Personal Care Business Unit (Consumer Division):
The incumbent will be required to coordinate the administrative functions and provide support to the Department
Some Main Responsibilities:
- Perform word processing functions for the Department, which includes the formatting and dispatching of all the department’s official documents and correspondence.
- Document coordination for the Team as required, including maintenance of an effective filing system both hard and soft copies; opening, attending to and dispatching of mail; receiving and dispatching of facsimile messages.
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
- Order and management of stationary supplies.
- Order of merchandising tools –gloves, sanitizers, dusters etc.
- Update Division price lists, customer order templates on a monthly basis.
- Review and update customer listings with discontinued and new products.
- Take minutes of meeting and disseminate to respective participants.
- Maintenance of Vacation and Leave schedules information including timely submission of all leave forms to HR on timely basis.
- Prepare Purchase Orders, Pro-forma invoices and payments for the Personal Care Division.
- Assist SM with processing of customer rebates with insertion of item nos. and prices for discontinued items.
- Distribute and reconcile petty cash for the Personal Care Division.
- To validate promoters weekly payroll worksheets correspond to approved monthly Promoter schedule.
- Assist the BUM and SM with confidential administrative support including scheduling of agenda and appointments and resolution of customer requests as necessary.
- Perform other duties that may be required to enhance the operations of the Company.
Qualification, Experience and Requirement:
- A minimum of an Associate’s degree or equivalent
- Completion of the Administrative Professional Secretary’s course or other similar qualification
- A minimum of two (2) years in a similar capacity
- Or relevant combination of training and experience
- A valid Police Certificate of Good Character
- Strong time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with staff at all levels
- Team player