The incumbent will be required to provide secretarial and administrative support to ensure the efficient operations of the Division’s export business.
Major Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Create, maintain, and enter information into export databases.
- Prepare and provide quotes for export customers
- Ensure PO's received from customers reflect our product and pricing
- Update customer’s PO’s to VAI
- Provide proforma invoice where necessary for payments
- Ensure customers are invoiced for all products and freight charges
- Invoice clients for products and forward invoices
- Secure PO’s , confirm funds and send requested items to export customers
- Update customers with status of orders and confirm customers’ receipt of goods
- Coordinate movement of inventory between islands outside of purchases initiated by suppliers.
- Ensure RHA's repaired equipment are returned and invoicing for service completed.
- Prepare letters for Customs when items have to be shipped using approved template
- Prepare letters for sales correspondence where necessary
- Ensure customers with 30 days credit receive statements 1st of every month
- Coordinate all supplier returns /Recall items/ Repairs/Stock Movement between islands
- Ensure fixed assets for other lines are sent for repair where necessary
- Assist the Director with administrative support and resolution of customer requests as necessary
- Perform other duties that may be required to enhance the operations of the Company
Knowledge and Experience:
- Five (5) CXC subjects inclusive of English and Mathematics
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Professional Secretarial Certificate (APS, CPS)
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a similar position
- Or relevant combination of training and experience
- Strong time management and solution oriented skills
- Customer obsessed
- Team player